500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, What size screws to reattach the accelerator to the carburetor? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I seem to have dropped some screws along the way . . . I need to reattach the plate at ...
- 08-06-09 06:01 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): '72 Eldorado Convertible, '97 Eldorado ETC, '01 DeVille DHS
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
What size screws to reattach the accelerator to the carburetor?
I seem to have dropped some screws along the way . . .
I need to reattach the plate at the end of the accelerator cable back to it's corresponding plate on the carburetor. What size/type of screws do I need to pick up to do this.
Almost every other screw is described in the quadrajet book I bought, but not this pair (maybe because they'renot part of the carb itself??)
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9005 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Wash & Wax
Ultimate Wash & Wax - 48 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Ultimate Wash & Wax
- Pilot Automotive - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light