500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, miles per gallon in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Originally Posted by 68CoupeDeVille He he. I know that freight train feeling... "Get out of my way!! This car weighs ...
- 07-09-04 04:25 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '68 DeVille '95 FWB '99 Eldo '96 6BT Ram 5MT
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
Re: miles per gallonOriginally Posted by 68CoupeDeVille
Yeah man...my favorite is cruisin through the city and goin through intersections...the ones that got the dips in them...feels like a Sea Ray being dropped in the water.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE