500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, miles per gallon in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Originally Posted by 68CoupeDeVille He he. I know that freight train feeling... "Get out of my way!! This car weighs ...
- 07-09-04 05:25 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '68 DeVille '95 FWB '99 Eldo '96 6BT Ram 5MT
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
Re: miles per gallonOriginally Posted by 68CoupeDeVille
Yeah man...my favorite is cruisin through the city and goin through intersections...the ones that got the dips in them...feels like a Sea Ray being dropped in the water.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pump
Fuel Pump - Micro Electric; 12 Volt; 35 Gallons Per Hour; 4 to 7 PSIMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pump
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo - Air Cleaner Assembly
Air Cleaner Assembly - Pro-Flo; Chrome Air Cleaner
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set