Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1971 472 Vacuum Line Diagram

30K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  drmenard 
#1 ·
can anyone send me a diagram of the correct vacuum line routing from both the front and back of the manifold? too many loose and melted vacuum lines are drving me nuts. anything would be great (even a hand drawn sketch would be awesome).

thanks,
-Dan

#10 ·
I have a 1974 472 diagram.. I tried to post it , but I think its too big..If you want it I can try to email it too you...
email does not benefit the community. it is far better to post the information for us all to see.

you can upload images to imageshack.us, the size limit is 1.5MB

photobucket can host even larger files, and you can email me for hosting.

thanks.

#20 ·
If I get to it tonight I could post the 1970 version. I hope it is similar enough to help you out.

#21 ·
Is there anyway I can get that vacuum diagram emailed to me in PDF format so I can zoom in and still read it. (brandon.gaboriault@gmail.com) My vacuum lines are a mess on my caddy and searched high and low for a diagram like this one thats posted. its the best I can find so far. Got some factory manuals from online but spotty when it come to the whole diagram for the engine bay. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.