89 Brougham carb needs rebuild... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
5.0 and 5.7 Discussion, 89 Brougham carb needs rebuild... in Cadillac Engine Discussion; What do you mean difficult? Unbolt old carb, install rebuilt unit, send back core. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200060618866 . By the way, I ...
    Johnny Bravo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: 89 Brougham carb needs rebuild...

What do you mean difficult? Unbolt old carb, install rebuilt unit, send back core.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200060618866.

By the way, I wouldn't bring any car to a dealer for service that wasn't under warranty.
    You're bound to get ripped off.

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: 89 Brougham carb needs rebuild...

Still too $$ for me. So much cheaper to do it myself. But if i wasn't familliar with the Q-Jet then it is a decent price.

Sheesh I should go scarf every E4ME/E4MC out of a boneyard and rebuild and sell them on eBay!

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.