Simple idiotic question here... Was looking at a 95 Fleetwood Brougham (5.7), and uhh...I can't find it...the PCV valve that is. I saw what I thought had to be it...on the passenger-side valve cover, there's a hole with an elbow-like grommet which goes to a hose that goes up to the throttle body... But it's just a grommet, no valve...and upon searching for the part, the PCV valve is indeed a valve, and straight, as if in-line with something. Anyone know where this stupid thing is?