Anyone Need?????????
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
5.0 and 5.7 Discussion, Anyone Need????????? in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; 1993 Corvette Lt1 13,000k Motor Compleate, Aluminum Heads,...
    DRASTICCADDY is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Anyone Need?????????

1993 Corvette Lt1 13,000k Motor
    Compleate, Aluminum Heads,

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Re: Anyone Need?????????

how much you want?

650+ shipping

hmm. not bad, we'll have to set something up. how well do you think it will fit in my 93 Fleetwood? would i have to get a new computer chip for it? if everything will go ok then ill buy it.

yea, computer chip will have to change fairly easy not many differances at all.

same block thats in your car.

well sh!t. i am getting sued now over a car i bought off a guy I WORK WITH. he told me it was in great condition. he also said if for any reason i didnt like it he would take it back and give the money back. well, i test drove it but i never went above 25 (speed limit on hospital grounds) and if you get to 40 it vibrates real bad. turns out the front end is messed up (it had been hit) transmission is screwed and the steel belts in the tires are separated. took it back to him and he says he aint taking it back and that it was my fault i didnt test drive it. well 2 can play this game. i never signed the title so it is still his car, he never cashed the check so i stopped it cause he now says he wont take it back. f*ckin bastard, now he is sueing (sp?) me over it. says there are "cosmetic damages" and all. it is in the same shape as when i bought it except for a missing hub cap that flew off because the tires were so bad. he is sueing me for the 1000.00 dollars, 15 for the stopped check, and for "cosmetic damages." he said today at work that i should pay or he'd take me to court, "F*CK YOU! were going to court." my name aint on the title so there isnt much we can do. my lawyer says i can sue him for selling me a dangerous car. so i wont be able to buy that engine now in case i lose. if i win, ill let you know and ill buy it.

FASSTWOOD is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood Brougham

Drasticcaddy are you part of drastic car club I've seen some nice caddys in the Howard beach area from that club...

yea ive been a member of drastic auto club since 98,some pics of my car are in the new members fourm.

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    well sh!t. i am getting sued now over a car i bought off a guy I WORK WITH. he told me it was in great condition. he also said if for any reason i didnt like it he would take it back and give the money back. well, i test drove it but i never went above 25 (speed limit on hospital grounds) and if you get to 40 it vibrates real bad. turns out the front end is messed up (it had been hit) transmission is screwed and the steel belts in the tires are separated. took it back to him and he says he aint taking it back and that it was my fault i didnt test drive it. well 2 can play this game. i never signed the title so it is still his car, he never cashed the check so i stopped it cause he now says he wont take it back. f*ckin bastard, now he is sueing (sp?) me over it. says there are "cosmetic damages" and all. it is in the same shape as when i bought it except for a missing hub cap that flew off because the tires were so bad. he is sueing me for the 1000.00 dollars, 15 for the stopped check, and for "cosmetic damages." he said today at work that i should pay or he'd take me to court, "F*CK YOU! were going to court." my name aint on the title so there isnt much we can do. my lawyer says i can sue him for selling me a dangerous car. so i wont be able to buy that engine now in case i lose. if i win, ill let you know and ill buy it.

keep me posted.........good luck

thanks we are gonna need it. ill let you know if we win the case and maybe we can set something up.

hlabrada is offline Cadillac Owners Member

you still have that engine??

yep, still available

FASSTWOOD is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood Brougham

Do you guys still get together on crossbay blvd.

barge master is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DRASTICCADDY
    yea ive been a member of drastic auto club since 98,some pics of my car are in the new members fourm.
    That's some kind of freaky ride Drastic. I don't think I could see myself in a low rider, but I gotta give you guys your props for detail and creativity. If I end up heading down to the city this spring, I'd like to run into some of you guys and see these city rides up close. :coolgleam

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.