5.0 and 5.7 Discussion, 95 fleetwood codes in Cadillac Engine Discussion; New to this forum. I have a 95 fleetwood that I just replaced the motor in. It runs really crappy ...
- 11-23-10 09:34 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood Brougham
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
95 fleetwood codes
New to this forum. I have a 95 fleetwood that I just replaced the motor in. It runs really crappy so I ran the codes & got a 43 (knock sensors) & a 48 (MAF sensor). I replaced the MAF sensor, but it still runs crappy. Can anyone tell me what is generally the problem with these codes & how to fix them?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9005 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set - Star
Hex Bits Set - Star - 13 Pc Star Bits Set