1990 Brougham
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
5.0 and 5.7 Discussion, 1990 Brougham in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I want to totally redo the 350 thats in it right now, but once i get everything new i dont ...
    96BIG_BODY is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

1990 Brougham

I want to totally redo the 350 thats in it right now, but once i get everything new i dont think i want to run the throttle body again, if i wanna do carb can i still get all my electrical shit to work on the inside? like my speedo cluster and climate controls? (i just got a new digi cluster and that fixed the problem i had)so i want it to be able for all that stuff to still work. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

90Brougham350 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)

Re: 1990 Brougham

Destroyer swapped the TBI 350 in his Brougham to carbed IROC 350 without problems, he was happy with it and as far as I remember, the swap itself was very easy.

96BIG_BODY is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

hows it done? just swap the intake manifold?

90Brougham350 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)

No, he swapped the entire motor. There's pictures of the install somewhere deep in the old pages of the RWD forum, search for it, you'll probably have some luck finding it.

MadCaddie69 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1990 Cadillac Brougham, My mom's 2001 Cadillac Deville DTS

Quote Originally Posted by 90Brougham350 View Post
    Destroyer swapped the TBI 350 in his Brougham to carbed IROC 350 without problems, he was happy with it and as far as I remember, the swap itself was very easy.
    Dude, I saw that car. That car is sick! I wish Destroyer had a video of it in action!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.