2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Lease Rates
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Lease Rates in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2014 CTS Performance AWD and am considering a 3 year lease. Would ...
    MIJim is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac SRX (Sold), 2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Lease Rates

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2014 CTS Performance AWD and am considering a 3 year lease. Would be curious to know residuals and money factor from US Bank or Ally from those who have completed a recent lease deal. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

Re: 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Lease Rates

Can't help you with any current lease numbers as I got mine back in January when the incentives weren't nearly as good as they are now but I wanted to encourage you to pull the trigger because the car is fantastic! What color/interior/wheels are you considering getting?

dsteinmann is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Lux - 2008 CTS DI Luxury Performance II <-4 Sale

I just did my first lease for 36 months I can purchase my 56K Sticker CTS at the end of my lease for 34K
    With all my discount it was around 44K I put 1500 down and 10K Miles a year. $402 a month with taxes and Gap

MIJim is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac SRX (Sold), 2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by longislander View Post
    Can't help you with any current lease numbers as I got mine back in January when the incentives weren't nearly as good as they are now but I wanted to encourage you to pull the trigger because the car is fantastic! What color/interior/wheels are you considering getting?
    Looking at the Phantom Gray Metallic with Ebony and 7 spoke wheels

----------

Quote Originally Posted by dsteinmann View Post
    I just did my first lease for 36 months I can purchase my 56K Sticker CTS at the end of my lease for 34K
    With all my discount it was around 44K I put 1500 down and 10K Miles a year. $402 a month with taxes and Gap
    Sounds like you worked a great deal

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

[QUOTE=MIJim;12653689]Looking at the Phantom Gray Metallic with Ebony and 7 spoke wheels[QUOTE]That will be beautiful! Those are my favorite of all the CTS wheel choices, and that is a perfect color combo for this car. Good luck on getting a good deal!

evanj21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0t

Got mine for $348+ tax /month, but that's just the base 2.0t awd model msrp $48k...and that was back in feb, I wish I waited longer, I bet I can get a better deal now...but oh well I love my CTS!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.