purchased new 2014 Cadillac CTS Premium - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, purchased new 2014 Cadillac CTS Premium in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Wow, awesome car and quality photography. I have a premium on order with the same interior and black diamond tricoat ...
    WJrod is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 14 CTS sedan premium black dia. kona, 15 spoke polished

Re: purchased new 2014 Cadillac CTS Premium

Wow, awesome car and quality photography. I have a premium on order with the same interior and black diamond tricoat exterior. I hope that interior is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures!
    I have to have the AWD...and was afraid the 19's would not work with all of our potholes. So, mine will have the 18's with the polished 15 spokes.
    Hope you're enjoying your beautiful car! Can't wait until mine arrives mid to late June.

Ormond is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ex-Allante owner

I like your colors. The interior looks great! Good luck with your new Cadillac.

Gator5000e is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS

Beautiful car! Congrats. Quick question. Have the CUE responsiveness issues I read about in every review been rectified? That is my only real concern. Thanks!

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Gator5000e View Post
    Beautiful car! Congrats. Quick question. Have the CUE responsiveness issues I read about in every review been rectified? That is my only real concern. Thanks!
    I have a '14 CTS with the CUE system. Technology is NOT one of my strengths but I have had ZERO problems using it. I find it fast and easy to use and very intuitive - I've rarely even had to consult the manual. I swear these reviewers are all just copycats - once one of them complained about it they all just jumped on the bandwagon without giving it a fair chance themselves.
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

Zl700 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS-Vsport
    Agreed
    The complainers must still have flip phones for cell phones
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

blankster is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Premium AWD 3.6 DI (Sold)
    Read somewhere recently (maybe autoblog) that a heavily revised cue system was coming from Cadillac to address some of the complaints.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.