New Owner Survey
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, New Owner Survey in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; When I purchased my 2014 CTS about 4 months ago the salesperson said I would receive a survey about my ...
    2014CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Performance 3.6 RWD

New Owner Survey

When I purchased my 2014 CTS about 4 months ago the salesperson said I would receive a survey about my new car from Cadillac.
    To date I have not received one word from Cadillac. No survey, no "thank you" letter, nothing. I find this strange.
    Last year I bought a BMW for my wife and we received all kinds of thank you letters, new vehicle satisfaction surveys, J. D. Power survey, letters about BMW service, BMW Magazine etc.
    Also I have received nothing from SiriusXM. With other cars I started to receive letters 2 months before the trial expired. OnStar is the only group that has acknowledged I own the CTS.
    Recently I asked the dealer if they informed Cadillac that I purchased the CTS. My concern is for warranty validation or other reasons Cadillac would need to contact me about my CTS. Unfortunately I got little satisfaction from them.
    Just wondering if anyone else has received any correspondence from Cadillac after your purchase.

BTW after 4 months I love the CTS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Theman02 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    I took delivery of my CTS in mid December. In mid January I received a survey from Cadillac. I also received a wonderful book from Cadillac on the history of Cadillac. In February I received a survey from JD Power. To date I have received numerous mailings from both on star and XM Sirius. I would check with your dealership.

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

Re: New Owner Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Theman02 View Post
    I took delivery of my CTS in mid December. In mid January I received a survey from Cadillac. I also received a wonderful book from Cadillac on the history of Cadillac. In February I received a survey from JD Power. To date I have received numerous mailings from both on star and XM Sirius. I would check with your dealership.
    Yea, I got all this too.

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

I received these also.

cafpaf is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I am only six weeks in and thus far I have received the Cadillac survey via e-mail as well as notes from OnStar and SiriusXM. Other than that nothing. No note from the dealer, and no book from Cadillac. Of course it is early for me. However, I must say when we purchased the Lexus RX for my wife a few years back, we all kind of correspondence from both Lexus and the dealer including a great thank you basket with various Lexus gifts.

CrazyWabbit is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Luxury - Red Obsession with Cashmere

I have gotten numerous surveys (prob 6 to date, I purchased in Nov 2013) from JD Powers, Cadillac, and others. On top of On Star and XM. I never got a book though.

Crazy Wabbit, thought you said you purchased your car at Crest Cadillac in Dallas. You also said it was defective and the dealer wouldn't fix the problems. Now you are saying you purchased the car at JD powers Cadillac Which one is it? You said that Crest Cadillac has a lot of defective 2014 CTS models that are defective and you bought one of those. Now the story has changed, in that you bought your car from JD Powers. I'm sure they are not one and the same. The post I'm referring to is "4 Month Review".

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ddawson View Post
    Crazy Wabbit, thought you said you purchased your car at Crest Cadillac in Dallas. You also said it was defective and the dealer wouldn't fix the problems. Now you are saying you purchased the car at JD powers Cadillac Which one is it? You said that Crest Cadillac has a lot of defective 2014 CTS models that are defective and you bought one of those. Now the story has changed, in that you bought your car from JD Powers. I'm sure they are not one and the same. The post I'm referring to is "4 Month Review".
    JD Power = the market research company that puts put the survey, not a Cadillac dealership!

CrazzyRabbit, did you report all of the defects you found to JD Powers?

TulsaVic is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '08 DTS Performance (gone)

Re-read CrazzyRabbit's posts several times and don't see where he says he BOUGHT the car at a dealership named JDPowers. He does say he received a survey from JDPowers. Not the same thing. Get your emotions in check people and read.....

I apologize for my error.

CrazyWabbit is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Luxury - Red Obsession with Cashmere

I apologize for my error.
    It's ok, those darn little commas are easily lost. I purchased my vehicle at Crest Cadillac in Dallas.

I went back over every survey I have gotten to date and here's the list. (I keep records for everything around this car) I received a survey from JD Powers, one from Cadillac the company about my experience with the dealer, another from Cadillac the company about the vehicle itself, multiple surveys from the dealership (Crest) for the purchasing experience and a separate one for the vehicle itself, just got another from a different market research company at the beginning of the week that was 5 pages long and I just threw it out because I am tired of filling out surveys, one from SiriusXM, and one from OnStar. So far that's it, but that's been enough for me.

----------

CrazzyRabbit, did you report all of the defects you found to JD Powers?
    Yes I did. And in every survey I have gotten to date.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.