Deals!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Deals!! in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Well, I am a current member of the V2 family, but I may be joining you guys soon! I love ...
    gmfamily is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Deals!!

Well, I am a current member of the V2 family, but I may be joining you guys soon! I love my 2013 CTS-V, but I don't drive it much, and the deals on the new CTS are amazing! Right now I am looking at a 2014 V-sport MSRP of 60K for $54,200! That 54K is the buy price and I am looking to lease. Right now they have a deal on the table 5K down, 550 a month/39 month lease. Thats a little more than I want to put down. Can I do better or is this already amazing?? If your looking to buy, they are letting there amazing cars go for just about anything!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

Re: Deals!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmfamily View Post
    Well, I am a current member of the V2 family, but I may be joining you guys soon! I love my 2013 CTS-V, but I don't drive it much, and the deals on the new CTS are amazing! Right now I am looking at a 2014 V-sport MSRP of 60K for $54,200! That 54K is the buy price and I am looking to lease. Right now they have a deal on the table 5K down, 550 a month/39 month lease. Thats a little more than I want to put down. Can I do better or is this already amazing?? If your looking to buy, they are letting there amazing cars go for just about anything!
    As I said, I got a $58k CTS for $585/39 month no money down, and they took my last CTS back 6 months early.

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost04 View Post
    As I said, I got a $58k CTS for $585/39 month no money down, and they took my last CTS back 6 months early.
    What dealer did you use?

dslay04 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Keep shopping around.

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

What dealer did you use?
    Motorwerks of Barrington, Il. Bill Heussner was the salesman.

Cool Rod is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS V-Sport

Hi GM. I was wondering if that $54K price was just during the February "Presidents Day/GM Loyalty" incentive period or if it is still good.

I'm having trouble down here in Miami getting such a good deal. I'm ready to go out of state.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Rod View Post
    Hi GM. I was wondering if that $54K price was just during the February "Presidents Day/GM Loyalty" incentive period or if it is still good.

I'm having trouble down here in Miami getting such a good deal. I'm ready to go out of state.

Thanks
    I will check into it and shoot you a PM.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

PM received! You're the best!

StoneCrab is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The buy or lease 'sale' price should be the same. The dealer does not care if you buy or lease, they are not financing the car and receive funds in the amount of the sale price of the care whether you buy or lease. So take the $54,200 sale price offer and ask them what the residual, money factor and payment is on a lease with time and mileage that fits your needs. Don't put any money down on a lease - it saves you nothing and only lowers risk to the finance company. I leased a Vsport and got 61% residual on a 27 month lease through Ally, which is very good and competitive with MB/BMW on their lease deals. The 'sale' price was GMS employee pricing, which made the lease really attractive.

gmfamily, you've got mail!

jamiejam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS COUPE Performance W/Navi

Im in the 305 as well, what did you end up finding and where?

Dicecal is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Sport Silver Coast/Cashmere

Incentives for May are the best yet. $3000 bonus cash, $3500 for CTS loyalty (own 2008 & newer CTS) I also qualify for the military discount, got me thinking now is the time. Just trying to figure out if they are all combinable, anyone know?

Dicecal is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Sport Silver Coast/Cashmere

Quote Originally Posted by Dicecal View Post
    Incentives for May are the best yet. $3000 bonus cash, $3500 for CTS loyalty (own 2008 & newer CTS) I also qualify for the military discount, got me thinking now is the time. Just trying to figure out if they are all combinable, anyone know?
    Just talked to a salesman, all of these incentives are combinable. Adds up to about 10K off a new CTS sedan if you qualify for all of them.

KeithSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Performance, AWD 3.6L

Dicecal, $3k bonus cash? Do you mean discount from sticker? I'm familiar with the loyalty cash offer.

evanj21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0t

Mine is 48k and I got it for $350/month $1500 total due 36 months.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.