Thoughts on this deal?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Thoughts on this deal? in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; 2014 CTS performance - Silver exterior - Jet Black interior - 3.6L V6 - performance gauges and seats $3000 down. ...
    dslay04 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Thoughts on this deal?

2014 CTS performance
    - Silver exterior
    - Jet Black interior
    - 3.6L V6
    - performance gauges and seats

$3000 down. Lease. Out the door for $711 per month. Our sales tax is %9.

Is this a good deal or should I keep looking? Looking to close by next week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

Re: Thoughts on this deal?

Quote Originally Posted by dslay04 View Post
    2014 CTS performance
    - Silver exterior
    - Jet Black interior
    - 3.6L V6
    - performance gauges and seats

$3000 down. Lease. Out the door for $711 per month. Our sales tax is %9.

Is this a good deal or should I keep looking? Looking to close by next week.
    For you to use as a comparison I got a 3.6 AWD Luxury with Ultraview and Nav, MSRP $58.920. I had $2000 from my GM card and put another $2100 down for a lease payment of $549/mo for 39 mos, 10k/yr. Sales tax is 8.625% here.

Quote Originally Posted by longislander View Post
    For you to use as a comparison I got a 3.6 AWD Luxury with Ultraview and Nav, MSRP $58.920. I had $2000 from my GM card and put another $2100 down for a lease payment of $549/mo for 39 mos, 10k/yr. Sales tax is 8.625% here.
    Hmmm, I'm at 36 months and 15k miles

Quote Originally Posted by dslay04 View Post
    Hmmm, I'm at 36 months and 15k miles
    Well your car is at least $4K more than mine, even more if it's AWD. Plus a shorter lease, more miles, and less $ down factoring in my GM card money.
    Quick math - your total payments 36x711+3000=28596/36=794 per mo
    my payments 39x549+4100=25511/39=654 per mo
    You should be able to work a better deal than the one you presently have on the table.
    By the way which silver is the one you're looking at, Radiant Silver or Silver Coast?

evanj21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0t

I got the standard 2.0t for $350 $1500 total out of pocket incl. first month, 10k miles for 36 months.

Radiant Silver and RWD

cafpaf is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Folks, I need a little help. I have very little experience with a lease. I recently got a quote on a Luxury with Nav. The MSRP is $54,830. The total lease payment including 10% tax is $609. The lease is 12000 miles per year and the term is 39 months. This is a $0 down with first payment due at lease signing plus license and fees. Is this a good deal, just average, or poor. I will appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks.

evanj21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0t

Quote Originally Posted by cafpaf View Post
    Folks, I need a little help. I have very little experience with a lease. I recently got a quote on a Luxury with Nav. The MSRP is $54,830. The total lease payment including 10% tax is $609. The lease is 12000 miles per year and the term is 39 months. This is a $0 down with first payment due at lease signing plus license and fees. Is this a good deal, just average, or poor. I will appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks.
    Where I live I can get the same deal for like $450 and 0 down but 10k miles not 12k, I think you can get a better deal, keep searching.

des16 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Where can I get reliable invoice pricing, and are dealers selling at invoice plus incentives (so below invoice). Any suggestions on a good dealer making deals either in Salt Lake City area or upstate NY (yes, two homes in different places). Finally, anyone know the residuals and money factors that dealers are working with on CTS?

FYI, I just settled on a lease for $609/month. The lease if for 39 months with 12000 per year. The car has an MSRP of $56,220. The only payment up front is for paperwork ($191) and the first payment is paid by Cadillac. That means I have a total of 38 payments for a grand total of $24,142. This is my first lease
    and candidly I am not sure I am doing the right thing. I could have purchased the car after a $3,220 discount off sticker and another $1500 for the current
    promotion. That would be $4,720 off sticker. I am trading a 2008 CTS with 80,000 miles that is really in great shape. They are giving me $13,000 for the
    trade and that is where my concern comes. I have checked various sites and have seen values for my car from 10,500 to $15,000. I really am hoping that I am doing the right thing. I don't NEED a new car, but I just WANT one.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    One dealer here in MA slashed $6500+ off all new CTSs. They have a new V sport for $53k!

Cool Rod is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS V-Sport

Try this lease calculator, you need to know what the residual value will be at the end of the lease

http://www.edmunds.com/calculators/car-lease.html

A quick update. I have change dealers and received what I believe to be a much better deal. The list price is $57,630 and the lease is $583. I started with a $54,680 car and eventually to this deal. More car for less money. I am satisfied and am not looking further. I want to put this behind me and hopefully enjoy the car.

Sounds great! Congrats and good luck! Which engine and trim level, and what color exterior/interior?

I got the luxury model in Radiant Silver and Black interior. The car also has 18" wheels with MRC package and Nav. So far so good. It is much different then the 2008 CTS. It is a little early to say that it is Great, but it seems to be headed that way. I will wait until I have a few more miles on it before I make a final judgment and then I will post a detailed opinion.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.