Side mirrors question...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Side mirrors question... in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Do the side mirrors tilt downward when putting into reverse? We are ordering our 2014 CTS 3.6L Premium tomorrow (trading ...
    Mark JD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Crystal Red CTS Coupe; 2011 Black Ice SRX

Side mirrors question...

Do the side mirrors tilt downward when putting into reverse?
    We are ordering our 2014 CTS 3.6L Premium tomorrow (trading in our 2011 CTS Coupe) and have studied the Cadillac website thoroughly and can't find the answer.
    I know they don't on our current CTS coupe.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
    Mark D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

Re: Side mirrors question...

in settings--->vehicle--->comfort and convenience---> reverse tilt mirrors...... you can choose which mirrors move passenger, driver or both

Mark JD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Crystal Red CTS Coupe; 2011 Black Ice SRX

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffwookiee View Post
    in settings--->vehicle--->comfort and convenience---> reverse tilt mirrors...... you can choose which mirrors move passenger, driver or both
    Thanks PO..... big help!

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mark JD View Post
    We are ordering our 2014 CTS 3.6L Premium tomorrow
    Great! What color exterior/interior are you going with and which wheels?

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

if i may make a suggestion....you may want to reconsider you choices, mainly due to some interesting pricing...lets consider the following:

V-Sport - $59,995
    Premium RWD 2.0T - $62,725
    Premium AWD 2.0T - $64,725
    Premium RWD 3.6 - $65,425
    Premium AWD 3.6 - $67,425
    V-Sport Premium - $69,995

these represent all 6 of the premium variants

if you are looking for AWD, then disregard this, also disregard this if you're looking to get the 2.0T.

I have difficulty recommending the 3.6, unless you leave it as is, but a few desirable upgrades say kona brown/black diamond/19" wheels would make a really nice car but it would cost $69,120.....this leaves you $875 dollars away from the V-Sport which would be my recomendation at this point

I'm in no way trying to push anything onto anyone, i'm just cautioning that you pay close attention to how you're optioning it may make sense to consider the alternative option

i realize you placed your order today, but in GM's ordering system the order is still open friday and saturday to cancel, change, or cancel and submit an alternate order before GM accepts your order on monday, at which point the order is locked in......you do however have one last ditch safetynet day on tuesday to change the order but it cannot be canceled. on tuesday they can only change colors and add/subtract minor items like floormats, but there is one magic thing that can be done on tuesday if the order is all wrong.....the dealer can configure a new car and store it as a saved configuration....they then can swap your ordered car for the stored configuration.....hope this helps

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.