2014 Wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2014 Wheels in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Hey Guys, I just bought a 14 CTS base with the 2.0. I like everything about the base model except ...
    Mikey88 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0

2014 Wheels

Hey Guys,

I just bought a 14 CTS base with the 2.0. I like everything about the base model
    except for the standard 17" wheels. I love the look of the V wheels. Does anybody
    know a good replica that will fit this car?. I had a Camaro SS in 2010, and the
    replica wheels took a ton of weight to balance. I can't afford to spend 3K to put
    factory wheels on this car.

Thanks,

Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm still trying to decide if I want a 14 or not. If i do buy one I will prob buy a 2.0 luxury. The only thing holding me back is those horrible wheels. I like the big 19s or the V sports. The only thing about replicas is they are poor quality

Re: 2014 Wheels

Thanks. You are correct. The same wheels I have are what comes on the luxury. It looks as though the "V" wheels would fit this car. I guess I can PM some owners that have gone with the V type replicas and see
    what their experience has been. The more I look at these the more I want to change them. I love the car,
    other than that.

Mike

longislander is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
    Thanks. You are correct. The same wheels I have are what comes on the luxury.
    No. The Luxury has the same wheel design but in a bright machined finish. The base model wheels are painted.

I should have been more specific. Very similar wheel.

CrazyWabbit is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Luxury - Red Obsession with Cashmere

I love the look of all the other wheels besides the 17" ones that came on my Luxury model. They're not *bad* per se, but definitely don't make the car pop like the 18" v-sports or 19" ones. I did look around for some on eBay from owners that took them off to put on aftermarket wheels. Haven't seen any for the '14 yet, but it's only a matter of time before they appear. So that might be a way to grab the factory wheels.

Adding the 19 inch wheels is only a $1050 option. Which sounds hard to believe but when I went on the Configurator that's what it said

jbonacci is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS Luxury 2.0T & '13 SRX4 Performance

Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    Adding the 19 inch wheels is only a $1050 option. Which sounds hard to believe but when I went on the Configurator that's what it said
    19" wheels are only available on the performance & premium models though--not the standard or luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWabbit View Post
    I love the look of all the other wheels besides the 17" ones that came on my Luxury model. They're not *bad* per se, but definitely don't make the car pop like the 18" v-sports or 19" ones. I did look around for some on eBay from owners that took them off to put on aftermarket wheels. Haven't seen any for the '14 yet, but it's only a matter of time before they appear. So that might be a way to grab the factory wheels.
    Thanks. I'll definitely keep my eyes open. I love the 19" wheels. I just can't see anyone getting rid of those. They are so nice. But I'm sure you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonacci
    19" wheels are only available on the performance & premium models though--not the standard or luxury.
    That's true but you can always order them through your dealer tho.

wcthunder is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond

You can buy mine, Mikey88! LOL! I hate the look. I can't wait to get rid of them this spring. The first week i owned the CTS/Perm i scratched the painting by hitting the curb while trying to park in the city. These rims are flush with the tires, both tire and rim scrapes the curb at the same time. by time you hit the curb, it's too late. I need a rim with a lip on it. But good thing I brought the tire warranty package from the dealer, which lets me exchange any rim on my car OEM or custom if damaged! So, i'll have them replaced (after i finish learning how to park) this spring.

Sir Nuke is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Coupe, 08 STS

Here is one place I have seen. depending on what you call reasonable.....they are certainly a LOT cheaper than OEM from the dealer. Not sure if the 2014's are different than the 2013's as they haven't listed the 2014's as of yet, but the 2013's 18''s are $275 ea. the 19's are between $395 - $450 depending on the exact style.

http://www.allfactorywheels.com/

Thanks! Are you the same Sir Nuke from C5?

Sir Nuke is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Coupe, 08 STS

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
    Thanks! Are you the same Sir Nuke from C5?
    YEP!! Sure am!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
    YEP!! Sure am!!
    Awesome! I am Mikey8 on C5. I miss my Transformer 2SS! I needed the 4 doors for real estate. I like the fuel mileage better with the new CTS. The 2.0 runs decent, but it's not the SS.... I was tempted to get the V, but it was too much money. Wish I could afford to keep them both.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.