Well, i got the 2014 Coupe Performance pkg.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ddawson
  • 1 Post By b4z
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Well, i got the 2014 Coupe Performance pkg. in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; it's been a month now driving my New 2014 Coupe V6 w/performance pkg., White diamond w/ black and beige interior ...
    wcthunder is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond

Well, i got the 2014 Coupe Performance pkg.

it's been a month now driving my New 2014 Coupe V6 w/performance pkg., White diamond w/ black and beige interior and sunroof. the first week was definitely an experience! i went from 2000 Seville SLS, 168K mi to this, and it is a different beast. Tighter, stiffer suspension, quicker response (she even have a beasty roar!, lol) and eye candy. I have approx. 1150 mi on it and she's finally starting to learn my driving habits. She would jump from light to light (that was scary), now i get a slower acceleration going through town. I'm just starting to learn how to handle her (I still haven't hit 100 mph, yet!). I already nicked up both front rims from misjudging the curbs (good thing I brought the rim warranty,free replacements for 5 yrs, including custom rims!). i had to learn the hard way that my front end is about 3 in. lower in the front, you guessed it "scratch!" luckily no body damage, i touched it up. Although the car runs on regular gas, i got valve tapping & vibration from the engine and tranny. The tech claims its the fuel injection system. I put 91 octane in yesterday and both symptoms went away!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Re: Well, i got the 2014 Coupe Performance pkg.

I think everyone is talking about the 2014 CTS Sedan. The 2014 CTS Coupe is not new in design.
    Tedboss1 likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by wcthunder View Post
    it's been a month now driving my New 2014 Coupe V6 w/performance pkg., White diamond w/ black and beige interior and sunroof. the first week was definitely an experience! i went from 2000 Seville SLS, 168K mi to this, and it is a different beast. Tighter, stiffer suspension, quicker response (she even have a beasty roar!, lol) and eye candy. I have approx. 1150 mi on it and she's finally starting to learn my driving habits. She would jump from light to light (that was scary), now i get a slower acceleration going through town. I'm just starting to learn how to handle her (I still haven't hit 100 mph, yet!). I already nicked up both front rims from misjudging the curbs (good thing I brought the rim warranty,free replacements for 5 yrs, including custom rims!). i had to learn the hard way that my front end is about 3 in. lower in the front, you guessed it "scratch!" luckily no body damage, i touched it up. Although the car runs on regular gas, i got valve tapping & vibration from the engine and tranny. The tech claims its the fuel injection system. I put 91 octane in yesterday and both symptoms went away!
    Hello wcthunder,

It seems like your ownership experience has been a positive one so far! Continue to enjoy your '14 CTS Performance vehicle. If any questions or concerns arise, don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

wcthunder is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond

Sorry ddawson for being excited about MY new car and not participating in a conversation about a car that i don't care about.Thank you Laura M. for your comment. i would tell you more, but I see you have a bully on the site, LOL! So, i'll keep my comments to myself and find another group who appreciates their comments.

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

Quote Originally Posted by wcthunder View Post
    Sorry ddawson for being excited about MY new car and not participating in a conversation about a car that i don't care about.Thank you Laura M. for your comment. i would tell you more, but I see you have a bully on the site, LOL! So, i'll keep my comments to myself and find another group who appreciates their comments.
    Ddawson is not being a bully. He's just trying to direct to the correct forum/topic for your particular CTS.Part of the confusion is how cadillacforums has the topics labeled. Go to the 2008-2013 CTS topics. This is for the third generation CTS. Yours is the second generation CtS. Hope this helps.
    Tedboss1 likes this.

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Thanks for explaining it b4z. I meant no disrespect wcthunder.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.