Order - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Order in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Ordered premium on 1Aug. Car is built and waiting to be shipped .Received VIN number two weeks ago....
    ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Re: Order

Ordered premium on 1Aug. Car is built and waiting to be shipped .Received VIN number two weeks ago.

calif phil is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe
    Did you get the v6? I wonder if the v6 is why mine is taking so long. The dealers around here have some 2014 cars but they are all 2.0L

Quote Originally Posted by calif phil View Post
    Did you get the v6? I wonder if the v6 is why mine is taking so long. The dealers around here have some 2014 cars but they are all 2.0L
    Yes, I ordered the V6. I'm in Atlanta, Ga.

pfflyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX Premium

there were certain colors and options on constraint...I saw in the distribution updates that the Twilight Bue interior and Oppulent Blue Ext Color are now availalbe. The 19" wheels were on constraint when I ordered also. I don't know if they are available yet. I believe they are.....

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by calif phil View Post
    Still the same story today. I placed the order on July 15.
    Your dealer is pulling your leg by saying you can't track your car, or the salesperson doesn't know GM sales. He/she is tracking your car through the system. The description they gave you was a production code 3400, which means exactly what they are describing. 3400 means that the car is being produced. The next big event code is 3800, which means that the car has been produced and is waiting for shipping. The updates occur once a week.

If you are concerned, the Cadillac Customer Service people here should be able to help if you PM them your order number. Your dealer should have given you an order number to help you track.

We stopped by the dealer last night to check on our order. They said it's being built and should be here in two weeks. We spotted a red coupe with black interior and made a deal on it instead of the sedan. I told them to call me when the sedan gets here but so far we really like the coupe.

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

[QUOTE=calif phil;11142641]We stopped by the dealer last night to check on our order. They said it's being built and should be here in two weeks. We spotted a red coupe with black interior and made a deal on it instead of the sedan. I told them to call me when the sedan gets here but so far we really like

I ordered a 2014 premium, MSRP is $67,825. I'm thinking about leasing. I would like some advice on these leasing figures. Leasing for 36 months at $5,697.81 up front and $898.33 per month for 36 months at 12,000 miles per year. Residual is 57%, lease end value is $38,660.25.. Cap cost is $65,145.38. Lease APR is 3.28%.
    My question is, does this look like a legitimate deal?

I've answered my own question. Leasing is definitely out of the question. Too much juggling the numbers.
    Buying, it gives me the cost add the tax, title and license and be done.

I am now the proud owner of a Premium 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan. Radiant silver with black and morello red interior. It is quite a machine.I hope I'm able to say the same a month from now.

Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

DDawson, congratulations! Is yours a 2.0T or a 3.6DI--and is is RWD or AWD--and is it 18" wheels or 19" wheels? It sounds like a gorgeous color combination and it should be a great ride and feature-packed! Best of luck and please post pics!

Nextone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS, 3.6DI, RWD

Quote Originally Posted by ddawson View Post
    I am now the proud owner of a Premium 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan. Radiant silver with black and morello red interior. It is quite a machine.I hope I'm able to say the same a month from now.
    Well, finally a post from someone who has taken the plunge. Congratulations! For those of us still on the fence, we need to hear more of the likes and dislikes from real owners. What was your last ride and how does the new CTS compare?

Mine is 3.6DI. RWD. My trade in was 08 CTS with 45,600 miles on it. The two options I got with the premium was the black and morello red seats and the 15 spoke polished wheels. The black and morello red seats are the opposite of the ones on the ATS. By that I mean where there is red on the ATS, it black on the CTS. In other words the CTS is black with morello red trim. It is absolutely beautiful. The red is not overbearing. On the CTS the black with morello trim is a $1650 addition. On the ATS there is no addition. I have 18 inch wheels. There is no noise whatsoever in the cabin. The rear that some don't like is absolutely stunning. The rear tail lights seems to be married to the front headlights. Very creative. I put a coat of Liquid Glass on it as soon as I arrived home. Coat two will be done tomorrow. Get one soon, don't hesitate.

Congrats on the new CTS. It sounds like a great car.

Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

Sublime! Glad you got the colors you did, very classic! Pics please! Also glad to hear the back styling is rather "fluid" with the bold front!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.