Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

  1. #31
    CaddyCTS91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Cadillac CTS
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60

    Re: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

    Another new picture of the new CTS, this time is was a V-Sport Model. You guys can clearly see from this picture how the sharp lines and angles in the rear have been toned down dramatically.


    Enjoy guys, I will keep them coming.


  2. #32
    Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    959

    Re: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

    Too bland for my desires . . . thanks for the pics, CaddyCTS91!

  3. #33
    CaddyCTS91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Cadillac CTS
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60

    Re: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

    http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/16/2...t-drive-video/

    New Autoblog review of The 2014 Cadillac CTS-Vsport.

  4. #34
    gohawks63's Avatar
    gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyCTS91
    http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/16/2...t-drive-video/

    New Autoblog review of The 2014 Cadillac CTS-Vsport.
    Nice review and makes me excited about the future, but I stand by what I (and many others) have said. Cadillac nailed it with the front of the car, and mailed it in with the back. Seems like the reviewers feel similarly.

    " That large rear overhang still looks a bit lengthy from some angles, and the rear view isn't nearly as powerful as the front, but have a glance of the 2014 CTS next to the 2013 model and, well, the improvement is massive."

  5. #35
    BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    671
    I wouldn't say that it is better looking than the Current V series, but anyways it looks dam good in this article....
    http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ar+and+Driver)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    13,969

    Re: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

    just fyi.... the platform that the XTS is on (Epsilon II, shared with other GM vehicles) was first brought to market by the 2010 Saab 9-5

    so when you say that the XTS is based on a Chevy platform, that's not really correct ... yes they're both on the same platform but a Saab was the first to market on that new platform

    and to call it a Saab platform or a Chevy platform or a Buick platform or a Cadillac platform is just not the way to go about describing how these cars are related

  7. #37
    CaddyCTS91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Cadillac CTS
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60

    Re: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    just fyi.... the platform that the XTS is on (Epsilon II, shared with other GM vehicles) was first brought to market by the 2010 Saab 9-5

    so when you say that the XTS is based on a Chevy platform, that's not really correct ... yes they're both on the same platform but a Saab was the first to market on that new platform

    and to call it a Saab platform or a Chevy platform or a Buick platform or a Cadillac platform is just not the way to go about describing how these cars are related
    \

    Actually, The Opel Insignia/ Buick Regal were the first to use the platform, followed by The Buick LaCrosse and Saab 9-5. The architecture was developed by Opel.

    My whole point really was that the Cadillac rides on a FWD platform and I used Chevy because The Cadillac XTS and Chevy Impala were the latest cars to use the Epsilon II platform.

    I think if you look at both vehicles, you could see closer resemblance between the two; when compared to the other vehicles that use the platform.
    Last edited by CaddyCTS91; 09-17-13 at 12:35 PM.

  8. #38
    gohawks63's Avatar
    gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle
    I wouldn't say that it is better looking than the Current V series, but anyways it looks dam good in this article....
    http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ar+and+Driver)
    The front of the car is stunning. The rear is kinda.... Meh.

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle
    I wouldn't say that it is better looking than the Current V series, but anyways it looks dam good in this article....
    http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ar+and+Driver)
    That is a very positive review. Nice to see. Who would have thought several years ago that Cadillac would have this kind of resurgence.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    13,969

    Re: Spotted The 2014 Cadillac CTS @ Woodward

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyCTS91 View Post
    Actually, The Opel Insignia/ Buick Regal were the first to use the platform, followed by The Buick LaCrosse and Saab 9-5. The architecture was developed by Opel.

    My whole point really was that the Cadillac rides on a FWD platform and I used Chevy because The Cadillac XTS and Chevy Impala were the latest cars to use the Epsilon II platform.

    I think if you look at both vehicles, you could see closer resemblance between the two; when compared to the other vehicles who use the platform.
    Hmm... interesting ... thanks for the correction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum