edmunds.com has pricing and options up for 2014 as of 8/8 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, edmunds.com has pricing and options up for 2014 as of 8/8 in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Originally Posted by Nextone So what wheel and other options did you order pfflyer? Did your dealer have better pictures ...
    pfflyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 SRX Premium

Re: edmunds.com has pricing and options up for 2014 as of 8/8

Quote Originally Posted by Nextone View Post
    So what wheel and other options did you order pfflyer? Did your dealer have better pictures of the 7 spoke wheels than what's available on the Cadillac configurator? I'm guessing they're just a larger version of the ATS 7 spoke polished wheels. When do you expect delivery? Thanks!
    I ordered the Premium so there wasn't alot to add. I added the seat/cluster package to get the 20ways and I upgraded to the 7 spoke wheels. The only picture of the wheels is what is on the site. They look significantly different from the ATS wheel however....there is a character line in each spoke. I really wanted the 19's but the order entry kicked it back. They might not be available for a while. I also decided to go with the turbo 4 with RWD. I had the first gen of that engine in an 11 Regal at it was a blast to drive. That car was heavy too. So I figure this to be lighter and with more HP and no AWD, it should be more than enough. The pricing is crazy though...the Premium RWD turbo 4 starts around $58K...add AWD and the V6 and it jumps to $63K. The Vsport base starts at $59,995, and the Vsport Premium starts at an even $70K.....mine will sticker around $61K...you really have to work through the various prices if you are trying to hit a price point. I had to be considerate of this because I just bought an SRX...so the two of these are getting into ZR1 territory. I also ordered it in Phantom Grey which there wasn't a sample of. Today on I80 heading to Michigan, I saw trailers of new ATSs and some of them were in the Plum. That color is way off from what it should have been. Surprisingly, it is as purple as they show on the site. It should be more like black cherry, or the color of the Ciel showcar, but it looks like grape candy....don't get that direction at all. As for delivery...the system accepted the order and I have an order number. I believe they are building the current model wagon and Vcoupe and Vsedan as 14's, but only taking orders through August. I would imagine this would be built in September. I know the dealers are getting allocations by the week. My dealer has ordered 2 for stock, and I got the allocation last week. I'll keep you posted if you like. This will be my 3rd CTS, one of each generation...can't wait. You can email me at pfflyer33@aol.com if you like.

Nextone is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS, 3.6DI, RWD

Thanks for the update. My dealer seems to not know anything about when orders can be placed for the 2014 sedans. But now I'm thinking he just doesn't have the allocation yet. While I haven't seen one locally, Phantom Gray is now on lots in the '14 CTS-Vs. I'll probably will go for the 3.6L RWD performance with the polished wheels and 20-way seat upgrades. But I really need to see the 7-spoke wheels before I order. It all prices out to about $65,000. Ouch! The low tread wear and curb rash warnings for the 19-inch wheel package is a bit too much for me on a daily driver. This will be a replacement for my 2008 CTS. Hard part is choosing the interior and exterior colors.

bsstone737 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Does anyone know if they'll have any dealer authorized accessories such as they're doing with the ATS: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2013/06/...c-accessories/

I'm looking at the CTS in either the Raven Black or or White Diamond with the Kona Brown interior and thought it would look really good with the black rims and black grill.

Also, what are peoples expectations around the pricing such as that listed on Edmunds and what's been reported. Would you expect any kind of rebates initially or discounts off that or will it be firm for the first year or so? My dealership keeps pushing pretty hard with incentives on the '13 ATS and CTS so curious what the '14 will be like.

Thanks

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    U read my mind I want to get black rims also if I decide to purchase the CTS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.