2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2014 CTS grille in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; We have all seen the 2014 CTS by now. I like it but I just think the emblem on the ...
- 07-21-13 03:31 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 1990 Cadillac Seville 2003 Cadillac DTS 2010 DTS Platinum
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- North Carolina
2014 CTS grille
We have all seen the 2014 CTS by now. I like it but I just think the emblem on the grille is 1-2 " too High it just looks out of place. Im extremely surprised no one else has brought this up.. I want everyone to look closely.. doesnt it look uncentered.? To upwards?
- 07-21-13 10:17 AM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Yeah it does. If it was more centered it will look awesome! Maybe you can get a aftermarket grill and center the emblem.
- 07-25-13 04:46 PM #3
I think the 2014 CTS design sucks. It looks narrow, tall, old people will surely like it. 2nd gen still looks best in my opinion.
- 07-25-13 04:53 PM #4CTSCHICK Guest
Re: 2014 CTS grille
I think the rear emblem looks far worse and probably an after thought in the design no wonder why they are thinking about ditching the wreath
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE