2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2014 CTS grille in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; We have all seen the 2014 CTS by now. I like it but I just think the emblem on the ...
- 07-21-13 03:31 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 1990 Cadillac Seville 2003 Cadillac DTS 2010 DTS Platinum
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- North Carolina
2014 CTS grille
We have all seen the 2014 CTS by now. I like it but I just think the emblem on the grille is 1-2 " too High it just looks out of place. Im extremely surprised no one else has brought this up.. I want everyone to look closely.. doesnt it look uncentered.? To upwards?
- 07-21-13 10:17 AM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Yeah it does. If it was more centered it will look awesome! Maybe you can get a aftermarket grill and center the emblem.
- 07-25-13 04:46 PM #3
I think the 2014 CTS design sucks. It looks narrow, tall, old people will surely like it. 2nd gen still looks best in my opinion.
- 07-25-13 04:53 PM #4CTSCHICK Guest
Re: 2014 CTS grille
I think the rear emblem looks far worse and probably an after thought in the design no wonder why they are thinking about ditching the wreath
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle