2014 CTS Sedan spotted driving in Pittsburgh!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Loveldos
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2014 CTS Sedan spotted driving in Pittsburgh! in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Today around 12:20 p.m. there was a 2014 CTS Sedan in Opulent Blue with Ebony Leather pulled in the emergency ...
    Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

2014 CTS Sedan spotted driving in Pittsburgh!

Today around 12:20 p.m. there was a 2014 CTS Sedan in Opulent Blue with Ebony Leather pulled in the emergency lane of Route 28 South--definitely the "third generation" CTS! Had I been expecting it, I would have slowed from my 70 mph speed--I think it had Manufacturer plates from Michigan. Serendipitously, on my return trip coming in Pittsburgh's "Liberty Bridge" (around 3:15 p.m.) the same 2014 CTS Sedan was coming out of the city towards me!

The front looked great driving towards me--but the rear approach when it was pulled over considerably resembled the ATS, although "stretched," and this particular car had the many spoke wheels (compared to pics on here showing five 'double' spokes on the wheels). Although the car looked good, it was definitely "conservative" in the design language. The resemblance of the new CTS to the ATS concerns me, since "average" viewers may not distinguish them.

For me, I wish it had bolder styling. However, I will likely price one when it is time to replace my "second generation" CTS-4 Sedan!

I'll get to see a 2014 CTS "in-person" at the Cadillac tent at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix race event this weekend. I received an invitation from Cadillac to see the first showing of the 2014 CTS and 2014 ELR in this region during the event. Although it will likely be crowded, I'll try to get you guys a few pics! (Incidentally, my vintage Caddy will be on display Saturday in the Car Show area at the event.)
    Tedboss1 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    The front end is beautiful and the side profile is ok but I wished the the rear resembled the XTS more than the ATS. The ELR on the other hand is gorgeous! I just read a article from this editor and he said that the ELR is the best looking car pre $200k. He said when people see it in person they're jaw will drop.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.