- 05-26-13 02:55 PM #16
We do not "dislike" the up & coming versions/ models, we do really feel "At Home" with our 2013 CTS PREMIUM, although with only a couple hundred miles over 9K, it may or may not be too early to toot our horn or wish didn't purchase this vehicle.
This is our fifth Cadillac in 13 years, and all were different models from one another. This CTS Coupe was an upgrade from our 2011 Camaro RS. We are a longtime GM user and plan to stay that way. We looked at many different makes & models, but always came back to GM.
It may not be perfect, but it was our choice.
- 05-26-13 04:23 PM #17Originally Posted by sdgc
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"