- 05-26-13 03:55 PM #16
We do not "dislike" the up & coming versions/ models, we do really feel "At Home" with our 2013 CTS PREMIUM, although with only a couple hundred miles over 9K, it may or may not be too early to toot our horn or wish didn't purchase this vehicle.
This is our fifth Cadillac in 13 years, and all were different models from one another. This CTS Coupe was an upgrade from our 2011 Camaro RS. We are a longtime GM user and plan to stay that way. We looked at many different makes & models, but always came back to GM.
It may not be perfect, but it was our choice.
- 05-26-13 05:23 PM #17Originally Posted by sdgc
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Battery Charger
Battery Charger - 2/10/50A 12 Volt; Automatic
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11B SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Gunk Liquid Wrench - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant
LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant and De-Icer with CERFLON(R); 3 Oz Can