- 05-26-13 12:12 AM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '94 Eldorado , '12 CTS Coupe
- Join Date
- May 2004
Re: Supposed CTS Coupe design
How could they go from the current CTS coupe which appears to be in motion even at a standstill to that?? If these are the options, I'll take an ATS Coupe way before this thing when my lease is up.. that rear end is the opposite of sport.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive