Cadillac News: The All-New 2014 CTS Sedan Unveiled - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Cadillac News: The All-New 2014 CTS Sedan Unveiled in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; On my way to the NY auto show to see this beast in person. Ill report back soon 🇺🇸....
    DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    On my way to the NY auto show to see this beast in person. Ill report back soon 🇺🇸.

Dirk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS DI [Blue - fully loaded]

Re: Cadillac News: The All-New 2014 CTS Sedan Unveiled

Look forward to hearing your view/observations from a "live viewing"

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Overall I thought they did a very nice job with the CTS. I can see how some CTS owners do not like the rear end as it is not as sporty as the current CTS. As a matter of fact it looks like the XTS and CTS have sex and this is the baby. The front end is really neat and very sporty And the interior quality looks off the charts. I think it will take time for current CTS owners to get used to the new look however the more I observed the car spinning around on the display the more I liked it.

image-719634005.jpg

For some reason this is the only pic from my iPhone that will attaché.

dan87951 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Too many cars to list...

I love the looks of the front of this car. Very well done! The rear on the other hand disappointing!!

snofun3 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS4

Nice wheels on the one in your picture (I'm a wheel guy, what can I say?) The ones in the original picture look like a cleaning nightmare- these look good.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    They look too small

VaderWS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS
    I think it absolutely sucks ass. It's narrow and tall, long rear end, old people will love it. I see the new ATS and XTS sedans all the time, and totally hate them. The new CTS looks nothing like a sports sedan, the 2nd gen still looks best in my opinion. And the 2nd gen cts-v is still the best looking Cadillac ever made. Hopefully they'll make the Ciel, even though it won't be affordable.

I don't mind the XTS it def has road presence. I hate the ATS I think it's absolutely boring.

VaderWS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle
    I don't mind the XTS it def has road presence. I hate the ATS I think it's absolutely boring.
    Actually I like the ATS better than the XTS. It's the XTS's cheap looking plastic solid silver grill that really turns me off. And how narrow it is, the new Cadillac stance just blows.

Your right about the platinum grill. I like the base grill better. I love the front and rear of the car but the side view and the stance do suck. Same with the new CTS, I like the car I think it's nice but the stance sucks. One thing about BMW and I'm not a fan of them whatsoever, is they have great stance on all their cars. The ATS to me is just boring there's not one thing I like about the car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.