Whole Car images of 2014 CTS - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Whole Car images of 2014 CTS in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Love it, except the rear. Little too XTS-ish for me. But still, that front end makes up for it!!! Awesome ...
    CadillacAsAlways is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
    Love it, except the rear. Little too XTS-ish for me. But still, that front end makes up for it!!! Awesome car...proud to say I have a CTS myself...if not a 3rd gen.

Still though, I think the 2nd gen CTS-V coupe is the best looking Cadillac to date, and may remain so for quite a while. It's hard to beat those fighter jet looks.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Anyone see the updated pictures? It looks awesome in red with the red interior!

Kooly is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac CTS

Re: Whole Car images of 2014 CTS

Very impressed with the front end. Would love to have that front end on my 10, but I can't get over how ugly the rest of the car looks especially the backend. What where they thinking. I will not be upgrading.

LannyCook is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 L AWD 08 CTS

I think it looks great! I may look into this, retire the 08. How much do yall reckon for the premium all wheel twin turbo? 60,000?

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by LannyCook
    I think it looks great! I may look into this, retire the 08. How much do yall reckon for the premium all wheel twin turbo? 60,000?
    I think that's a good guess. Maybe $65k

rsingl is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 3.6 Premium RWD

Quote Originally Posted by LannyCook View Post
    Well, according to the info you won't be able to get the twin turbo with all wheel drive. The current "Full V" model very well equipped lists for $66K and tops out at $74K so even with a new model price increase I doubt if the V sport will be able to command much above $60 MSRP. If it goes much higher it no longer splits the difference between the regular 3.6 model and whatever becomes the new V. Of course the wild card would be if Cadillac tries to significantly increase the price for all CTS models but then it is in a more difficult position against the European competitors.

Bigplay is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 CTS V-sport Premium

Quote Originally Posted by rsingl View Post
    Well, according to the info you won't be able to get the twin turbo with all wheel drive. The current "Full V" model very well equipped lists for $66K and tops out at $74K so even with a new model price increase I doubt if the V sport will be able to command much above $60 MSRP. If it goes much higher it no longer splits the difference between the regular 3.6 model and whatever becomes the new V. Of course the wild card would be if Cadillac tries to significantly increase the price for all CTS models but then it is in a more difficult position against the European competitors.
    The price will be closer to the V1 50 grand price range. That's my guess

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

The V1 stickered for $55k. They were just selling them at $50k by the final year.

Pillow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade ESV & 2005 CTS-V

Fresh as Fffff...

I love it! I hope the interior center console is not as obtrusive on the left leg as the current CTS. I'm driving a 2013 this week and just feel cramped, the V1 has much better leg room. Granted the 2013 suspension is very compliant... The V-6 pales to the V-8 in the V though

Anyway I can't wait to see the new CTS in person and sit in it!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.