Whole Car images of 2014 CTS - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Whole Car images of 2014 CTS in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; I like it! I will buy one....when it's used and down in my price range. Which will probably be in ...
    cmjohnson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS luxury package

Re: Whole Car images of 2014 CTS

I like it!

I will buy one....when it's used and down in my price range. Which will probably be in nothing less than five years from now.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by rustybear3

I Just stated an opinion that maybe CTS owners should give the new model a chance, especially based on two pictures. Specifically... "surprised by the quick judgment and angry comments by CTS owners on the new CTS design"... You called it "lecturing and criticizing".....now ridiculing.
    You liked the front end, but dismissed the car for the back end....then went on to state that I was apparently wrong about my opinion on the styling cause the majority disliked the car immensely on both forums. Funny how the majority likes and loves it now. Read the original thread, and you thought Cadillac had lost it's mind and was catering to China, etc. I Think it's a nice car (front end a little bit too aggressive for my taste, especially the ridges), prefer the lines of my ATS.
    You were lecturing and I never said you were wrong about your opinion. You posted a thread in the ATS forums basically implying that we were all a bunch of idiots (my words). You also posted comments basically saying the current CTS is such a POS (again i am paraphrasing, but not too far off) and how you couldn't see how anyone could own the car. Again, a judgement on the choices that many in this forum have made.

I simply stated that most people agreed that the styling was too understated and YES I did feel that GM was catering to China. Bottom line is that you posted two pictures and asked for opinions based on those pictures and people gave them. Now that there are MORE pictures, people like it.

So what's your point? You predicted that maybe we would like it once we saw more pictures, and we do. You want credit for that? Great, you get a gold star.

Ironically what I like about the car (the aggressive front end) is what you like the least. I like the aggressive look (explains why I love my coupe), you like the tamer lines of the ATS.

Nice to have choices in life. Enjoy you car.

MotleyCrue is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS and 2010 CTS

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by gohawks63 View Post
    You were lecturing and I never said you were wrong about your opinion. You posted a thread in the ATS forums basically implying that we were all a bunch of idiots (my words). You also posted comments basically saying the current CTS is such a POS (again i am paraphrasing, but not too far off) and how you couldn't see how anyone could own the car. Again, a judgement on the choices that many in this forum have made.

I simply stated that most people agreed that the styling was too understated and YES I did feel that GM was catering to China. Bottom line is that you posted two pictures and asked for opinions based on those pictures and people gave them. Now that there are MORE pictures, people like it.

So what's your point? You predicted that maybe we would like it once we saw more pictures, and we do. You want credit for that? Great, you get a gold star.

Ironically what I like about the car (the aggressive front end) is what you like the least. I like the aggressive look (explains why I love my coupe), you like the tamer lines of the ATS.

Nice to have choices in life. Enjoy you car.
    As you keep saying, your words not mine. Encouraging people to give it a chance once you see more pictures is lecturing?.....whatever! I stated I didn't like the old CTS (and still don't)...hated the handling and interior...I feel it's outdated style wise, along with my old car, the STS.....never said anything about how anybody else could own a car. That's called "an opinion." Plenty of people on this forum love or hate vehicles for certain reasons. Yes, I'm glad people have and did change their minds....nice to see. Just thought there was an over-reaction on the new CTS model. Yes, I like the stance and look of the new vehicles; fresh and more up to date. Pictures are 2d and never conveys what these cars look like when you see them in person. Have fun enjoying your car as well.

Attached Images

jock82 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

As a current DTS owner and Cadillac owner for 43 years, that is a really beautiful Cadillac. That is the best looking of all the current Cadillacs. That is so-o-o-o much better looking that the XTS.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    I absolutely love it and will probably trade my escalade for it.
    Pillow and Pillow like this.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    What's the price range? I'm figuring between $55,000-$65,000

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

It sounds as you are having second thoughts about buying your ATS. As far as styling is concerned , the ATS really doesn't have any. It's claim is not style, it's a small fuel efficient Cadillac, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by rustybear3 View Post
    I Just stated an opinion that maybe CTS owners should give the new model a chance, especially based on two pictures. Specifically... "surprised by the quick judgment and angry comments by CTS owners on the new CTS design"... You called it "lecturing and criticizing".....now ridiculing.
    You liked the front end, but dismissed the car for the back end....then went on to state that I was apparently wrong about my opinion on the styling cause the majority disliked the car immensely on both forums. Funny how the majority likes and loves it now. Read the original thread, and you thought Cadillac had lost it's mind and was catering to China, etc. I Think it's a nice car (front end a little bit too aggressive for my taste, especially the ridges), prefer the lines of my ATS.

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by ddawson
    It sounds as you are having second thoughts about buying your ATS. As far as styling is concerned , the ATS really doesn't have any. It's claim is not style, it's a small fuel efficient Cadillac, period.
    What part I prefer the lines of my Ats didn't you get? The ATS claim is styling as well as handling. Period.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

ATS is much better looking than this new CTS. First gen CTS is still the best looking.
    rustybear3 and rustybear3 like this.

danoh123 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6 Premium AWD

LOL
    I agree. I love Vette, but I am not sure yet about CTS ... I like edge looks of 2nd gen CTS. I am anxious to see tonight's debut
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray23 View Post
    Nah, not really. Tomorrows pics will be real pics. I absolutely love this CTS. Now I gotta figure out how to get both the new vette and this!

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Now that I have seen the pictures I still stand by my previous statements. Love the front and the profile, the rear is a bit understated. Not terrible mind you, but could have taken it further, maybe if there is a coupe version they will be a bit more daring in that area.

I think it makes much more of a statement than the ATS.

Interested in the pricing.

Nice to see it gets the configurable gauge cluster like the XTS.

curtc is offline OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 126k
    LOVE the front, not so much on the rear...Looks too much like a Mercedes from behind.

Definitely a nice looking ride though...
    Past Cadillac's

2004 CTS 3.6L - 2011-2012
    2001 Seville Touring Sedan - 2006-2011
    1995 Seville Touring Sedan - 2005-2006

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.