2014 cts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swgyoooo
2014+ Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, 2014 cts in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; Just took a good look at the 2014 CST. I'm not happy with the new look. I guess I will ...
    fireguy1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Unhappy 2014 cts

Just took a good look at the 2014 CST. I'm not happy with the new look. I guess I will be focusing on the ATS next. Too bad, had a 2005 and 2010 cts. No 2014 gen in my yard.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Re: 2014 cts

Where did you see it and what didn't you like about it? I'm waiting on it myself. If I change my mind I'll go with the XTS. I'm tired of the 08.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Check out that pricing on the new CTS, the 4 cylinder fully loaded is more money than the base v sport......doesn't make sense

lwaganer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

I just took possession of a 2013 Sedan, Premium edition, RWD and I love it. It was the first on in the metro area. Obsession Red, which is a little different than Crystal Red, my previous car. I love the LED running and turn signals - very distinctive. Lots of bells and whistles to investigate. Also like the Heads up display and the HID headlights. Great car.

swgyoooo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Premium 3.6 AWD

I have the first White Diamond Premium AWD in the area. SO impressed with this car!! Love all the toys and gadgets, and the car performs really well. My last 5 cars have been crossovers or SUVs, so switching back to a car was scary, but I am thrilled so far.
    WJrod likes this.

Tedboss1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV Auto

Quote Originally Posted by lwaganer View Post
    I just took possession of a 2013 Sedan, Premium edition, RWD and I love it. It was the first on in the metro area. Obsession Red, which is a little different than Crystal Red, my previous car. I love the LED running and turn signals - very distinctive. Lots of bells and whistles to investigate. Also like the Heads up display and the HID headlights. Great car.
    Are you sure that it is 2013 model?
    No heads up display was available.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.