Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New Caddy 2013 CTSV owner...need advice on CAI

12K views 40 replies 30 participants last post by  ..Swift.. 
#1 ·
Hi all...

Just bought a brand new 13' cts v sedan. Looking for an intake and heard of air raid as the one to go with.

Does anyone currently own a 2013 and have put the air raid cia on their ride?

I want to make sure nonissues with your the sensors/fitment etc.

Thanks

#8 ·
I had an Airaid on my 2009 V that I transferred to my 2013 V wagon. No issues, no muss, no fuss, just wonderful, gorgeous supercharger whine. 9000 miles with the setup on the 2013 so far.

#12 ·
Just installed Airaid and a Borla and couldn't be happier. I just turned 600 miles so she's not even broken in yet, can't wait to really get on it. The whine from the S/C is now noticable. At first I was a bit disappointed with the sound from the Borla, but after a few miles, I have come to accept that they made it with a very "adult" sound. I'm okay with that.....some day I'll act like an adult too.....maybe

#20 ·
It's only online, and honestly I was surprised too: doesn't come in neon blue and there's no chrome accents - WTF?

You can redeem yourself by spending the gift cards on some pimp Always-at-Autozone dual-blade wipers for your V (not very closely matching the exterior color, of course) and later spring for the D3 fog lamp assemblies so people know you're a real baller. :D

If it makes you feel any better, you're setting down three bills for a plastic tube with a MAF sensor mount on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.