2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Gettin' Upgrades in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Some photos of my Vagon getting a Stainless Works cat-back and Lingenfelter 630 kit can be found on the Facebook ...
- 05-30-13 07:12 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon (summer); 1999 Audi A4 Avant (winter)
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Some photos of my Vagon getting a Stainless Works cat-back and Lingenfelter 630 kit can be found on the Facebook page of the shop where the work is being done. I know them from my Audi days, and they're using my Vagon as a test-case to see if they want to expand beyond being European specialists.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 3/8 Inch Drive; Round Head; Quick ReleaseMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Reese Towpower - Towing Starter Kit
Towing Starter Kit - Elite, Black Nickel InterLock 2 Inch Hitch Ball, and Ball Mount Combination, 2 Inch Drop, 3/4 Inch Rise
- Dry Guy MaxxDry - Silent Boot And Shoe Dryer
Silent Boot And Shoe Dryer - Silent Shoe And Boot Dryer