Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pink Calipers

4K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  spearfish25 
#1 ·
Does anybody offer pink calipers? My wife is thinking some pink calipers would look great on her Thunder Gray V Sedan.

Comments?

D.

#4 ·
Get the G2 caliper paint and go to a sticker shop to make stencils of the V badge.

Get two pinks and one black and you will be set, you can even paint them on the car and they will even out not looking like you painted them...

Plenty of videos on how its done on you tube...

#7 ·
Pink! How about red? I just checked a Rotora application guide, and they've got a whole bunch of colors, but I didn't see pink.... You can also get carbon ceramic brakes or a down payment on a new car. (I'm still saving up, will be for a while I'm afraid...)

#11 ·
Hello,

We offer caliper refinishing. Give us a call if you are interested in this service that we offer. Typically this takes just a few days. We have track tested this finish and it will not discolor, unlike the factory finish when tracked heavily.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

#14 ·
Or you could just get a can of brake caliper paint and pop the wheels off, tape the outside areas like behind the caliper, the rotor, etc and spray it yourself, I did this with my G8 and looked good and held up well. I did mine dark navy blue on a white car, looked good, car had a blue interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.