2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, new plugs in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; I'm probably going to be putting headers on my coupe to hook up to my cat back system I already ...
- 05-04-13 10:39 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V Coupe Thunder Gray ChromaFlair
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
I'm probably going to be putting headers on my coupe to hook up to my cat back system I already put on. I also have 2.55 upper, cai, id850 injectors and a tune.
Anyone recommend TR6 or TR7 plugs? Should I lean toward one over the other? What are the differences?
Thanks for the input.
- 05-04-13 10:56 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Blown by Ed Hutchings, 08 Escalade
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Chicago South Burbs
Re: new plugs
I believe that most guys are running TR7s or TR7ix. Some are using BR7EF but its a retracted tip plug that makes sense if spraying nos. I'd run TR7's gapped at .030. I believe the number is BP7EFS & 3526.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch