2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, new plugs in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; I'm probably going to be putting headers on my coupe to hook up to my cat back system I already ...
- 05-04-13 11:39 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V Coupe Thunder Gray ChromaFlair
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
I'm probably going to be putting headers on my coupe to hook up to my cat back system I already put on. I also have 2.55 upper, cai, id850 injectors and a tune.
Anyone recommend TR6 or TR7 plugs? Should I lean toward one over the other? What are the differences?
Thanks for the input.
- 05-04-13 11:56 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Blown by Ed Hutchings, 08 Escalade
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Chicago South Burbs
Re: new plugs
I believe that most guys are running TR7s or TR7ix. Some are using BR7EF but its a retracted tip plug that makes sense if spraying nos. I'd run TR7's gapped at .030. I believe the number is BP7EFS & 3526.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Car-Freshner - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - 3pk Tropical ShoresMore on Car-Freshner - Air Freshener
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H1 SilverStar Fog Light Bulb, 2 pack
- Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
Cleaner/Degreaser - Industrial Strength; 2.5 GallonMore on Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser