- 04-16-13 09:05 AM #16
Re: Hi new girl needs help 😉
looks good! I'm not typically a white car guy, but Cadillac pulled this one off well.
Personally, I'd drive the car for a while and see how it shakes down, as you should have a decent warranty period remaining. Give it a few months and - since you're more of a street orientated girl, I'd suggest that when the time comes, the first mods could be an air intake, full exhaust and tune (for the sound); but with some extra HP to make it seem worth while.
- 04-16-13 11:54 AM #17Originally Posted by Random84
- 04-17-13 06:12 AM #18Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Blackdiamond coupe
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Baltimore Md.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Energy; 3 Pak
- PowerTorque Tools - Socket Set
Socket Set - 8 Piece; 1/2 Inch Drive; SAE Deep SocketsMore on PowerTorque Tools - Socket Set
- Rugged Ridge - Bumper Light Mounting Bracket
Bumper Light Mounting Bracket - X-Clamp; Light Mounting Bracket