2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, who is using the 10.5" Lower pulley? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; My tuner has a 10.5 lower and a 2.85 upper. He is at about 15 psi. But he has trick ...
- 07-06-13 02:26 AM #16
My tuner has a 10.5 lower and a 2.85 upper. He is at about 15 psi. But he has trick flow heads headers and a blower spacer which brings the boost back down.
- 07-07-13 07:01 PM #17Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V
- Join Date
- May 2013
Re: who is using the 10.5" Lower pulley?
I do have a Norcal tank on order whoch should help a little more on the street and a bunch at the track with icing it!
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set - SAE
Hex Bits Set - SAE - 13 Pc SAE Hex Bit Set
- CRC Industries Guaranteed To Pass - Emissions Test Formula
Emissions Test Formula - 12 Fl Oz
- Mechanix Wear - Wind Resistant Winter Glove
Wind Resistant Winter Glove - Wind Resistnt; X-Large