Cadillac Owners Forum banner

GM 2 piece front rotors 09-12 CTS-V

31K views 110 replies 40 participants last post by  citori01 
#1 ·
GM has started selling the Brembo 2 piece rotors. this is significant because the price has come down alot from when I was buying them directly from Brembo! a pair will run $685.00 (discounted forum price) plus a little shipping. call me at 703-647-8670 M-F 730-4 Eastern to get a pair on order.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
these are all about the heat dissapation. the weight is actually about the same between these and the stock rotor. the main difference between the 2 besides the obvious ones is how functional the vanes appear to be VS the stock rotor. the 2 piece has curved "tunnels" to channel the heat out as opposed to the stock which arent really very functional. these are in stock at GM warehouses and will take about a week to get to me then back out the door to you.

#16 ·
Lindsay Cadillac Parts said:
these are all about the heat dissapation. the weight is actually about the same between these and the stock rotor. the main difference between the 2 besides the obvious ones is how functional the vanes appear to be VS the stock rotor. the 2 piece has curved "tunnels" to channel the heat out as opposed to the stock which arent really very functional. these are in stock at GM warehouses and will take about a week to get to me then back out the door to you.
Very interesting. Good to know. But, IMO, still well worth the price difference for that alone...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.