Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want 600rwhp. Help me get there!

Umrswimr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: I want 600rwhp. Help me get there!

What budget are you looking for? H/C is considerably more expensive (especially if you're not doign the labor yourself) than an upper pulley, HX, tune, and headers.

ajjones44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Umrswimr View Post
    What budget are you looking for? H/C is considerably more expensive (especially if you're not doign the labor yourself) than an upper pulley, HX, tune, and headers.
    Right now I am leaning towards the mods you listed while I am still here in Germany. Next summer, when I move back to the US, I will look into a H/C pkg. The Germans will kill you on labor rates. The good/bad thing here is that the shop offers no time standard. So at 80 euro/hr the labor adds up quick.

Does anyone know of a vendor that offers a snout swap with the 2.55 pulley added? PM me please.

Umrswimr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by ajjones44 View Post
    Right now I am leaning towards the mods you listed while I am still here in Germany. Next summer, when I move back to the US, I will look into a H/C pkg. The Germans will kill you on labor rates. The good/bad thing here is that the shop offers no time standard. So at 80 euro/hr the labor adds up quick.

Does anyone know of a vendor that offers a snout swap with the 2.55 pulley added? PM me please.
    Call EnglandGreen: http://www.englandgreen.com/

Here's his crazy Camaro build going on now:
    http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-...he-camaro.html

SPEED74V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ajjones44 View Post

Lingenfelter does. You send in yours and they will port/polish it and press the new 2.55 on.

ajjones44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thanks for the info guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12