Here are a whole bunch of options. I was asked on another forum to do some ground work and play with some numbers and hp and what not with options out there. Of course there are more options and items to do different. I'm all for adding more data to this if you have things to add PM me so I can add it to the list and keep it all clean and stuff.
Hope this all helps everyone out there realize what's there, what can be done, and some general prices.
Iím just doing this for everyoneís knowledge. I DO NOT own a shop, have relatives in a shop or have any alliance to a shop. This is all research I did on my own by either calling shops, dealers, emailing them or looking on the internet. I can not be held accountable for errors, price increase or decrease. The prices were correct as of today, Sept 1, 2010. Also Iím sure you can tell where some of the info is from or where I got it, please do not call out names of shops or anything, they are all out to build fast cars and provide a living for themselves, their families, and their employeeís. We all know mail order is going to be cheaper since they donít have the overhead, so donít talk about it or bring it up. I donít want the Mods to have to do extra work to keep this on topic. If you feel I have made an error, PM me and Iíll look into it and fix it if necessary or explain what I used.
Thanks, have fun and keep the rubber side down!!!
So let me lay some ground work here:
- Used 450 rwhp for the formulas where needed.
- All gains are what is said through an Auto, itís what I have so itís what I care about. We know you with sticks will get better.
- Prices could vary as some I have found very good deals, others I have not, you can do the math if you find it cheaper.
- I know dynoís vary, so take the hp for what its worth.
- I indicated if I used the shops estimates, a personís results, or anything different
- Labor is specific to each shop, they are hidden to protect them, if you can find labor for a cheaper price AWESOME!
- Dynoís and Tunes are also from 1 or 2 shops. I didnít call every shop and ask their prices, again you can do the math and fix it.
So bring on the suggestions, comments or questions. I think this could be a lot of fun!