Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1/4 Mile ET & Modifications List

248K views 594 replies 116 participants last post by  Hennessey CTS 
#1 ·
Based on some interest that several members have expressed, I'm going to start and maintain a list of 2009+ CTS-V's 1/4 mile stats and modifications. Hopefully I can get this stickied.

The updated list will always be in this first post (I'll update the linked .jpg offline), and will be sorted by 1/4 mile ET:

If you want to make a submission, please include the following:

1) An image of your Timeslip
2) The Density Altitude (DA). If you don't know it give me the track name, date and time of your run and I'll look it up
3) The Letter abbreviations of all the mods that were on your car for that run from the list above (if I missed any MAJOR ones, let me know).

Here's a sample:

DA - 906 Feet
Mods - A-B-C-I-L

I'll do my best to keep the list updated real-time, but at times it might take me a day or so to get your info incorporated into the list. This format always seemed to be the most popular on other sites I'm a member of.

See less See more
#209 ·
I updated you.

I'll have to ponder this for a little bit, but the best solution is probably to add a code for "Stroker/Built Motor" and add that code to you (and 600+ mod lists). I'll see if anybody chimes in with any thoughts on this.

#228 · (Edited)
Larry,

I am very frustrated with the cars weakness up top.
The car seems to fall off in the back end of the 1/4 mile no matter what I do.

I plan to take a break for a while and then get a retune in the fall.

Removing the rubber from the car should keep me busy for a while.
Let me know how you like the tune from Speed Inc.

If you would please update my times on the board, that would be great.

The DA WAS 2853

Curtis

#231 ·
It sucks that you are having these problems with your new setup. I would be asking wait4me for answers? If you made 870hp on a mustang dyno with the 60ft you got you should be in the 9.60 range? I am no expert but I can tell you that you added 140lbs to your car with the lsx block and the head choice is not one that I would of made for a heavy car like the V. That's just me though? What has wait4me had to say about this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.