Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1/4 Mile ET & Modifications List

248K views 594 replies 116 participants last post by  Hennessey CTS 
#1 ·
Based on some interest that several members have expressed, I'm going to start and maintain a list of 2009+ CTS-V's 1/4 mile stats and modifications. Hopefully I can get this stickied.

The updated list will always be in this first post (I'll update the linked .jpg offline), and will be sorted by 1/4 mile ET:

If you want to make a submission, please include the following:

1) An image of your Timeslip
2) The Density Altitude (DA). If you don't know it give me the track name, date and time of your run and I'll look it up
3) The Letter abbreviations of all the mods that were on your car for that run from the list above (if I missed any MAJOR ones, let me know).

Here's a sample:

DA - 906 Feet
Mods - A-B-C-I-L

I'll do my best to keep the list updated real-time, but at times it might take me a day or so to get your info incorporated into the list. This format always seemed to be the most popular on other sites I'm a member of.

See less See more
#135 · (Edited)
Can you update my times? I have an updated time slip the car went 11.32 @ 123.47 I had a home made CAI kit but went with the KPE which is a sweet peice IMO. A wait4me Heat Exchanger is going on wed. This was at Bradenton Motorsports Park In Bradenton Fl last thursday night 12/9/10 at about 7:30 pm. My first pass had a 1.59 short time but when i launched I had my hand on the shifter and when I left my body went back with my hand and put the car in manual mode and it hit hit the rev limiter and I had to abort the the run.
That pass may have been in the 20's. Live and learn---both hands on the wheel when you launch.
Citori01
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/citori01/timeslip016.jpg

#136 · (Edited)
Could you put me on the list
The track was Atco NJ the time and date were 1215 on 12/11/2010 and the run looked like this;
r/t.........148
60'.........1.865
1/8........7.728
mph.......94.60
1/4........11.860
mph.......120.24

Mods; A,B,C,E if you count axle back?
also here is the video;

Thanks,
Bill

#140 ·
Could you put me on the list?
If I didn't post something that you need just let me know.
Thanks,
Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.