2009 Price vs. M3\C63??? - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, 2009 Price vs. M3\C63??? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Originally Posted by thebigjimsho The STS-V also cures cancer, removed Russian troops from Georgia and, according to LED, corrects erectile ...
    LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ

Re: 2009 Price vs. M3\C63???

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    The STS-V also cures cancer, removed Russian troops from Georgia and, according to LED, corrects erectile dysfunction...
    Quote Originally Posted by CIWS View Post
    That's why Ben Stein is so happy
    I wasn't sure if you all would catch that over here on the CTS side. I didn't really think you guys were that quick on the uptake. Ok, so which one of ya had a Trans/Camaro sittin in the front lawn growin up? CIWS???

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    I wasn't sure if you all would catch that over here on the CTS side. I didn't really think you guys were that quick on the uptake. Ok, so which one of ya had a Trans/Camaro sittin in the front lawn growin up? CIWS???

hahaha stick around...

vperl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver

I am sure that the Pricing and trim level must be posted by GM any day now. If the CTS-V is to grab hold of the market segment they need to sell out the first years production or get real close , some say that is 8,000 or so vehicles.

Yes, other vehicles look interesting if the CTS-V is sold by GM at a price even close to that segment

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

NormV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): XTS VSport-550+ lb-ft of torque, ATS 2.0T AWD HPTuners tuned

Looks like the tubers know where to put their money. Funny is Renntech and other names on MB and BMW will help with residuals.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/21/c...-benz-c63-amg/

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    Just having Fun NormV :-)

MB has had reliability issue ever since Chrysler got involved with them. They are working out of a hole but it is no secret just about anyone in the know will stear you away from a used MB. I personally am not a MB or BMW fan. Don't know why, but that's just me. I am also not a pure pro American car either. I think Nissan has relialibility issues as well. I am hopeful the GT-R will do for Nissan what the STS-V did for GM. To bring their standards up that high so quickly only shows good things to come for the Nissan (GT-R) and Cadillac (09-2010 CTS-V and V coupe).

6. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.