2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Newb in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Hey gang. New to the forums. Lsx guy throughout. Just got the wife a V wagon now in liquidating my ...
- 05-05-14 12:17 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 11' V Wagon
- Join Date
- May 2014
New to the forums. Lsx guy throughout. Just got the wife a V wagon now in liquidating my collection to buy one to Mod! Looking for good info. Found the black coupe
Video with Brian Tooleys PDS cam and thought is register!
- 05-05-14 11:41 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V coupe; 1969 Corvette 427
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Not quite sure what you just said................
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm