- 03-28-14 08:30 PM #16
- 03-28-14 10:42 PM #17
Re: What does it cost you to run your V annually?
OK, back on track:
Fuel costs for V from 2013 from my tracker on Fuelly:
Total cost of fuel in 2013
Insurance was around $1200
License and registration was $54, personalized plates $25 (Thank goodness I live in Ohio, but then we have an income tax. )
Maintenance was $120; that was for a rear diff oil change at 5k miles. I am under warranty and got oil changes for free under Cadillac Shield.
Smiles every time I shift or press the accelerator: PRICELESS.
- 03-29-14 03:28 AM #18
It cost me $21 to renew the tag on my 12 coupe. We don't have ad valorem here anymore. Sales tax replaced by a title tax as a one time fee.
- 03-30-14 04:45 AM #19
- 03-30-14 04:59 AM #20
- 03-30-14 08:38 PM #21
- 03-30-14 09:52 PM #22Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
Originally Posted by FLTRI
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Naples, FL
Answer: a corvette in our garage caught fire and burned the house down. Fire department sent us a bill.
- 03-30-14 10:48 PM #23Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): CTSV, Denali
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- 03-30-14 11:19 PM #24
- 03-30-14 11:38 PM #25
- 03-31-14 12:48 AM #26Originally Posted by neuronbob
- 03-31-14 06:20 PM #27
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 250 Gallons; 80 Oz.
- K-Seal - Coolant Leak Repair
Coolant Leak Repair - Permanent; 8 Oz.More on K-Seal - Coolant Leak Repair
- Titan - Drill Bits
Drill Bits - Step Drill Bit; Titanium; Coated High Speed SteelMore on Titan - Drill Bits