- 03-28-14 07:30 PM #16
- 03-28-14 09:42 PM #17
Re: What does it cost you to run your V annually?
OK, back on track:
Fuel costs for V from 2013 from my tracker on Fuelly:
Total cost of fuel in 2013
Insurance was around $1200
License and registration was $54, personalized plates $25 (Thank goodness I live in Ohio, but then we have an income tax. )
Maintenance was $120; that was for a rear diff oil change at 5k miles. I am under warranty and got oil changes for free under Cadillac Shield.
Smiles every time I shift or press the accelerator: PRICELESS.
- 03-29-14 02:28 AM #18
It cost me $21 to renew the tag on my 12 coupe. We don't have ad valorem here anymore. Sales tax replaced by a title tax as a one time fee.
- 03-30-14 03:45 AM #19
- 03-30-14 03:59 AM #20
- 03-30-14 07:38 PM #21
- 03-30-14 08:52 PM #22Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
Originally Posted by FLTRI
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Naples, FL
Answer: a corvette in our garage caught fire and burned the house down. Fire department sent us a bill.
- 03-30-14 09:48 PM #23Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): CTSV, Denali
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- 03-30-14 10:19 PM #24
- 03-30-14 10:38 PM #25
- 03-30-14 11:48 PM #26Originally Posted by neuronbob
- 03-31-14 05:20 PM #27
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm