Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website

25K views 229 replies 45 participants last post by  Guy.Seminerio 
#1 ·
I'm happy with my 2013 CTS-V but not very happy with General Motors. There presently is no 6.2 liter v8 for 2014 so why did they post it on their website and make it look like you can buy the high output V8. Why would they even call the 2014 a V when its nothing close to previous editions. They cheapen the brand and they cheapen themselves by doing this. No wonder the Germans are always considered as above them in quality and everything else. No class and plain stupid.
http://www.cadillac.com/cts-v-luxury-sedan.html

#226 ·
totally agree with you ... here's my post from back in april when everyone first started to get their panties all up in a bunch about this

not the same badges... Vseries badge is large and has more colors

If you can't tell the difference between those two badges then there's something wrong with your eyesight

it is very clear to me that those are different ... yes similar but not "exactly the same"

plus the Vseries car will look different with different hood, grille, bumper, wheels, etc

the Vsport is a true performance package and not utilizing the brand recognition that has been built by the Vseries would wrong

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.