2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Newbie help with year model variants, manual or auto questions in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Yeah, it's just "SS" not "Impala SS". And good luck trying to test drive one. Last I heard/read you have ...
- 11-05-13 07:46 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Sedan
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Toronto, ON
Re: Newbie help with year model variants, manual or auto questions
Yeah, it's just "SS" not "Impala SS". And good luck trying to test drive one. Last I heard/read you have to order one and dealers won't carry any stock.
I had seriously considered getting one to replace my G8 but GM decided to not make it available for sale in Canada.
- 11-05-13 09:41 AM #17
- 11-05-13 10:59 AM #18
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch