4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  GM-4-LIFE 
#1 ·
http://www.cadillacvserieslab.com/

Cadillac V-Series Lab 2013 Dates Announced
- Road Atlanta 9/25-9/27
- Circuit of the Americas 10/9-10/11
- Sonoma Raceway 12/4-12/6

#6 ·
So, anyone know what it takes to get a non-Caddy owner an invite? I went to the COTA event last year, and a couple months ago my brother moved down there to TX, so he's only ~90min away from COTA. He'd love to go, and he's even shopping for a Vagon.

#11 ·
There was a local V event at a private track just outside Chicago about two years ago. I called as soon as I got the email and tried to get a spot but they claimed it was full already. When I told them I was seriously in the market to buy a V, they just said 'too bad, sorry'.

And then I still bought one. But I would have been far more impressed if they worked me into the event.

#15 ·
I went to the Road Atlanta event last week and had a fantastic time. Very impressed with the vehicles and the well-organized event and professional instructors. I've never owned a Cadillac before but have always been a CTS-V fan, especially in wagon format. If Caddy produces a new Vagon in the new CTS bodystyle (which was on-hand to touch and sit in but not drive at the event), they might have themselves a buyer. Otherwise, I'll likely make do without.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.