Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock CTS-V vs Mustang 5.0 Miami Street Racing

Wannago is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, Black, Auto

Re: Stock CTS-V vs Mustang 5.0 Miami Street Racing

JDMtube...pop over to "see tee ess vee owners dot com". You'll be glad you did.

DCV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV bone stock

Re: Stock CTS-V vs Mustang 5.0 Miami Street Racing

Posting street racing videos leaves a nice digital trail to follow when it goes bad the next time and it helps you go to jail or get sued. That and emoyeers can use it not to hire or to fire somebody. Maybe revoke a clearance. They can and will find out who you are via the ISP and hosts. Clever screen names won't hide you away. Keep note of that.

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by DCV
    Posting street racing videos leaves a nice digital trail to follow when it goes bad the next time and it helps you go to jail or get sued. That and emoyeers can use it not to hire or to fire somebody. Maybe revoke a clearance. They can and will find out who you are via the ISP and hosts. Clever screen names won't hide you away. Keep note of that.
    Thanks for all the kind words Internet patroller! If you don't like it, just move along! If I spent my day replying to everything I didn't agree with, on this forum alone, I wouldn't have enough time in the day.
    Better yet, why don't you start a thread entitled "street racing is for idiots".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12