2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Quick clip in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; http://youtu.be/j9tgh-QUfjA Just a quick clip of my v running in Edmonton with the qtp cutouts open, was my only run ...
- 06-26-13 09:26 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Just a quick clip of my v running in Edmonton with the qtp cutouts open, was my only run if the day because someone blew an oil line then it rained. And it's short because of a camera
malfunction. Ran 12.1@122 with a very soft launch
- 06-26-13 11:04 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan, Black, 6MT, no mods, LED int bulb swap
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Calgary, Canada
Re: Quick clip
Video is private, no one can see it.
- 06-26-13 10:39 PM #3
Lol oops, just got off work it's fixed now, I will post a better one when I can
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set