Black Vagon in Temecula wine country?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Black Vagon in Temecula wine country? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; So the wifey & are a doing a little wine tasting in Temecula, in our black Vagon. Monday, June 24th ...
    FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

Black Vagon in Temecula wine country?

So the wifey & are a doing a little wine tasting in Temecula, in our black Vagon. Monday, June 24th at about 3:00 PM. Driving west on Rancho California, looking for a random winery to try. I check the mirror, and see that unmistakable grille in the mirror, initially thought it was a black sedan. It follows us a little ways, and we hang a right. I give a thumbs up out of the window as we turn, the other V continues straight, and gives a couple honks on the horn in acknowledgment. Wife waves out of her window, and it's only then I realize it's a Vagon, not a sedan.

Wonder if you're on the board? Kinda wish we woulda went straight, to whatever winery it landed at, would have made a great picture!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Xaqtly is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 WD Vagon 6MT "Unobtainicorn"

Re: Black Vagon in Temecula wine country?

Sounds like me on the freeway here in Vegas last week- I met my doppelganger. Same Diamond White vagon, we drove next to each other for a minute, it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaqtly View Post
    Sounds like me on the freeway here in Vegas last week- I met my doppelganger. Same Diamond White vagon, we drove next to each other for a minute, it was cool.
    Didn't happen to have Alaska plates did it? Saw one at a sushi bar about a month ago, thought it might be you until I saw the plates...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

No, this one had Nevada plates. I haven't seen it since.

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Where'd you end up? We got engaged at South Coast Vineyard. It was a great place!

I'm actually going down to Temecula next month, I'm looking forward to it.

We stopped at three wineries, Bel Vino, Maurice Carrie and another very small one I don't remember the name of. It was just before the last on that I saw the mirror image of my Vagon, in my mirror. We love it down there, and usually make a trip once a year or so.

This stop was only for a few hours, we were staying in Encinitas for a wedding, and took a day trip to the winery after the wedding. It's a great area!

Quote Originally Posted by FLTRI
    We stopped at three wineries, Bel Vino, Maurice Carrie and another very small one I don't remember the name of. It was just before the last on that I saw the mirror image of my Vagon, in my mirror. We love it down there, and usually make a trip once a year or so.

This stop was only for a few hours, we were staying in Encinitas for a wedding, and took a day trip to the winery after the wedding. It's a great area!
    Indeed it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FLTRI

Indeed it is.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.