- 06-08-13 07:29 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Naples, FL
I can tell you that I've plugged my tires about 5 times with the Blackjack kit and never had an issue. This is with multiple track days at Road America doing about 140mph on the straights (not in a V, different car).
Anyone who discredits the premium DIY plug kits just wants you to pay them for a repair or a new tire. Worst that happens with a plug coming out (and again, I've never had it happen) is you slowly get a flat. Big f'ing deal.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- O'Reilly Chemicals - Power Steering Fluid
Power Steering Fluid - 1 Quart
- Reese Towpower - Towing Starter Kit
Towing Starter Kit - Elite Black Nickel InterLock 2 Inch Hitch Ball, and Ball Mount Combination, 3-1/4 Inch Drop, 2 Inch Rise
- CRC Industries Guaranteed To Pass - Emissions Test Formula
Emissions Test Formula - 12 Fl Oz