- 06-08-13 06:29 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Naples, FL
I can tell you that I've plugged my tires about 5 times with the Blackjack kit and never had an issue. This is with multiple track days at Road America doing about 140mph on the straights (not in a V, different car).
Anyone who discredits the premium DIY plug kits just wants you to pay them for a repair or a new tire. Worst that happens with a plug coming out (and again, I've never had it happen) is you slowly get a flat. Big f'ing deal.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set