Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2013 Nav Disc $40 off for Father's Day!

6K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  cruiser68 
#1 ·
The 2013 Nav disc is $40 off until the end of August. Go to gmnavdisc.com and put in your info.

Mike

#6 · (Edited)
Any reported install issues? The 2012 nav update was a clusterfrack and I never bothered with it.

Never mind, I went to the website and I have the latest. I'll have to watch this year's clusterfrack from the sidelines.

#22 ·
Last year's update was a doozer! Be glad you missed it!!! I got one update that was the wrong disc, and sent it back. (This was after a while when they were sorting things out.) Then I got one that froze at 94 or 96%. Luckily ImgBurn burned a copy that actually worked....

This is the second update since yours is a 2011. One for 2012, and now 2013. I think when I first updated it a nice feature that I remember added were icons for the different POIs. I don't know what may be added for 2013...

----------

I've done some research about adding a backup camera to my 09. It's never been updated or programmed by the dealer for the backup camera. If I install the new navi disc will this open up the backup camera option if I wire one in? Thanks.
I'd be interested in adding this feature. I wouldn't mind buying the parts and trying to link it if they are not too costly....

#24 ·
fee5fofum said:
I updated from the disc today , which took at least 2 hrs. to complete ....
Hi,

I just received my disc.. Quick question for those of you that have done this update, it appears to take several hours... I'm ok with that since its alot of information to be loaded.. But.. Did you leave the key in the on position the whole time or did you start the engine and leave the car running the whole time?

#27 ·
jac09g8gt said:
I've done some research about adding a backup camera to my 09. It's never been updated or programmed by the dealer for the backup camera. If I install the new navi disc will this open up the backup camera option if I wire one in? Thanks.
Not sure but what you may get is a nav screen that pops up anytime you hit Reverse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.