- 06-06-13 01:36 PM #31Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Re: 1,200 CTS-V Wagons?
Guys. who cares how accurate the numbers are. If you own a VAGON, as I do for the past few months now........ The rare factor, and the WTF is that factor I get by anyone who sees it .. is worth it !
I mean come on, how many cars can you buy these days, that NO ONE HAS, let alone ever seen before.
1200 - 200 - 2200 - WHO CARES ! this beast is a rare bird, and 20 - 30 years from now, we will all be at barrett jackson selling them....... lol
Maybe - lol
- 06-06-13 01:47 PM #32
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Wolo - Sirius 2(TM) Halogen Mini Bar Light
Sirius 2(TM) Halogen Mini Bar Light - Amber Lens; Magnetic Mount; 12 Volt, 6.5 Amps
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather